Steps to Completing Research Proposal:
Typically the research proposal is undertaken and signed off prior to beginning the project. We are going
to work backwards om the preparation of our proposals
1) Research proposals are to present our corporate identity (logo)
2) Provide a brief description of the research project.
3) Develop a plan of action. Summarize your literature search and discuss how the results of this
research assisted your preparation of the question and answer sessions. Be brief but specific in
regard to your literature search results. In short, provide reasoning as to why you elected design
the project in the way you did. Provide line citations and your bibliography from the literature
search you submitted.
4) Prepare a short description of the steps we took to develop and initiate the project. If you had
to do this again what steps would you take?
5) What manpower would you need?
6) Develop a timeline
7) Provide project costs and do not for the markup and estimated hours.