1. To understand the complexity and the variables involved in cross-cultural motivation and leadership.
2. To learn how to use the research on cultural dimensions as tools to understand how to motivate people in different cul- tural contexts.
3. To become familiar with some common features of Mexican culture and context and how to motivate employees.
4. To understand how leadership styles and practices vary around the world, with focus on Russia, India, the EU.
5. To emphasize what makes a successful “global leader.”
6. To gain familiarity with the variables of context, people, and situations affecting the leadership role.