Chapter 6 – Learning
Select the topic that was most confusing for you:
- Option 1: Classical Conditioning
- Come up with your own example of classical conditioning and describe it in a sentence or two.
- Identify the unconditioned response, unconditioned stimulus, neutral stimulus, conditioned response, and conditioned stimulus in your example.
- Option 2: Operant Conditioning
- Come up with your own example for each type of operant conditioning (positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, and negative punishment).
- For each of your examples, explain why it is an example in terms of adding/removing a stimulus and increasing/decreasing a behavior (aka like I did when we went through the examples in the lecture).
There are no right or wrong answers, and as long as you put in effort you will get full points, as I will be grading for completion!