Your capstone change project begins this week when you identify a practice issue that you believe needs to change. The practice issue must pertain to a systematic review that you must choose from a List of Approved Systematic Reviews (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the capstone project.
- Choose a systematic review from the list of approved reviews based on your interests or your practice situation.
- Formulate a significant clinical question related to the topic of the systematic review that will be the basis for your capstone change project.
- Relate how you developed the question.
- Describe the importance of this question to your clinical practice previously, currently, or in the future.
- Describe what a research-practice gap is.
- American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing: Scope and standards of practice (3rd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: Author.
- Read Professional Nursing’s Scope and Standards of Practice (description, development, and function), Integrating the Art and Science of Nursing, The Nursing Process, pp. 1–11, 110