The influence of consequential ethics as an ethical framework (the greatest good for the greatest number) opposes the ethical principle of deontology (i.e., the rightness of an act itself determines what is right). Both of these impact the nursing profession. Modern social exchange theories are based on the principle of utility. Read the assumptions of social exchange theory and consider how these would affect the nurse-patient relationship, compared to how these impact the nurse within the health care environment. To what extent are all theories ethical? Is social exchange theory compatible with the values of the nursing profession?
APA format. 300-500 words, 2 references
In a paper (750-1,000 words), summarize your analysis of this exercise. Include the following:
1. Provide a summary of your learning style.
2. List your preferred learning strategies.
3. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
4. Discuss how the awareness of individual learning styles, preferences and strategies influence teaching (those who are in a position to teach) and learning (those who are in a position to learn).
5. Cite a minimum of three references in the paper.
Although the topic of this assignment refers to your individual learning style, avoid the use of first person voice (words such as, “I, we, our”) in your essay.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.