In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
In your response posts, compare your experience to your 2 peers’ experiences. Use references in answering and apa format
- Compare similarities and differences between your plan for implementing what you have learned throughout the course and your peers’.
- How do your peers approach the study of diversity through the four lenses, and how could their insights be useful to you?
Respond to both peers individually.
Roslyn is complaining of severe pain. She is 6 years old and has been placed in public school for the first time. Now she is complaining of her legs hurting. She is so excited about being in school finally, but her parents report that she is not participating in play time, seems weaker, and is pale. She is diagnosed with sickle cell anemia, parents undergo genetic testing as well as all her siblings and it is found that she is the only child with the disease.
Once the crisis is over what education will you provide to Roslyn and her parents?
Discharge teaching should include?
Is it appropriate that Roslyn stay in school? What about activities?