Create a short report describing the methods to monitor the marketing measures after the parks in the course scenario reopen. In addition, describe the feedback loops and research strategies along with a plan for continuous improvement.
Specifically, you should focus on the following criteria:
- Describe the marketing KPIs to be monitored for the ongoing marketing activities after the reopening of the park.
- What are the key performance indicators that should be used to measure the performance of the marketing strategy?
- Describe the feedback loops to be implemented in this case.
- Identify the specific feedback loops you will monitor and how often.
- How should results be reported to the key stakeholders needing this information?
- Describe the research that should be conducted.
- Identify specific consumer research methods you will use and explain why.
- How will you use the research outcomes for a continuous improvement plan?
- Describe an effective continuous improvement plan. Your continuous improvement plan should be based on the feedback loops and research strategies.
- Use the plan, do, study, and act or adjust (PDSA) methodology for implementing the continuous improvement cycle.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This assignment should be 1 pages in length.