Create a title page including running head and pagination in APA format. The abstract is not required.
1. Provide the state in which you reside and 9 digit zip code (zip +4)
2. The US Congressional, state Senate and House district voting district in which you reside. (Do not include city or county districts)
3. The names and contact information of YOUR US Senators (two) and US Representative (one) from your congressional district as identified above.
4. The names and contact information for YOUR State Senator and House Representative from the districts identified above.
5. Identify the differences in legislative responsibilities between the US legislators and the State Legislators?
6. Do the US legislators have voting power on legislation within the State?
7. For those residing outside of the US, please list your district, territory and country legislators. If you do not live outside of the US, please answer N/A.
Cite your sources throughout the body of the paper and create a reference list per APA style. ****3 REFERENCES MINIMUM
I answered the first question for you which is needed to answer the follow-up questions relating to the senators etc. If you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me!!!! Want quality work!!!
This week, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation reviewing the theories from each module. Please select one theory from each module (1-8) and answer the following questions. You should have two slides per theory:
- Describe the theory
- Provide 3 examples of how the theory applies to current practice (Obstetrics)
- Provide 3 positive patient outcomes resulting from utilizing the theory
- Explain 3 benefits to nursing satisfaction when utilizing the theory
- Describe two barriers to using the theory in practice and at least one method for overcoming each barrier (support methods with sources)
- Support from literature clearly noted throughout
The PowerPoint presentation should include at least two outside references and the textbook. The presentation should contain 2 to 4 slides per theory, for a total of 16 to 32 slides.
Mod 1 – Nightingale
Module 2- peplau, Henderson and orem
Module 3- Johnson and Orlando
Module 4- King and Rogers
Module 5- Roy and Neuman
Module 6- Leininger, Newman and Watson
Module 7- Parse, Erickson and Swain
Module 8- Theories of 1980’s and 1990’s