CSBI Course 5: Business Intelligence and Analytical and Quantitative Skills
· Thinking about the Basics
· The Basic Elements of Experimental Design
· Common Mistakes in Analysis
· Opportunities and Problems to Solve
· The Low Severity Level ED (SL5P) Case Setup as an Example of BI Work
· Meaningful Analytic Structures
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should be submitted for each course completed. This week, your journal should contain one page on Course 5, and should include the following information:
1. Describe what you learned from the Course.
2. Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.