Power Point Presentatio
POWER POINT TOPIC:
- Examine the impact that internet technology has on the security of health-related information—Discuss different ways the Internet impacts health care, for example, WebMD. Discuss and list the pros and cons of each application, website, online journals, or other including accuracy of the information in each one. Discuss security issues of each and provide recommendations to resolve these issues. .
- Form a group of two students. Topics will be assigned by week 2.
- Address this issue through the lens of the nurse informaticist
- Your presentation should
- Consist of 15–20 slides in length, including the title and reference slides.
- Use the following bolded topics and subtopics (required) to guide the flow of discussion in your presentation.
- Define and describe the issue. (one to two slides)
- Describe the background and history of the issue. (two to three slides)
- Perform a review of the literature. (three to four slides)
*Summarize what is known about the issue.
*Discuss solutions to the issue as identified from the literature.
- Explain how the issue is being addressed at the organization where each team member is employed. (one slide per organization)
- Propose a best practice solution integrating information from the review of literature and from team member’s organizations. (one to two slides)
- Conclusion – one slide
Use course content, your textbooks, professional journal articles, and professional websites as references for your work. (A minimum of 10 professional references with at least five (5) nursing journal articles required.)
- Submit your assignment electronically in the designated location. Sometimes, a voice-over PowerPoint presentation is large and will not submit if the size is larger than the designated drop box. Review the size of your file and check with your instructor regarding any size limits for submission.
Group Presentation Tips: When submitting a PowerPoint written by multiple people, keep the following items in mind: Keep format and font the same throughout the presentation; make sure content flows between slides, avoid duplication of information; and each team person should be responsible for reading the completed presentation, making sure format, grammar, APA format, and content are seamless and flow. In other words, a group presentation should read as though one person was responsible for the writing. It should not be obvious to the reader that more than one person was involved in the assignment. Voice recordings should be done in a quiet environment with easily audible sound levels.