Interpret management strategies for a business-to-business (B2B) sales force.
You own a biomedical technology corporation that provides medical device repair and maintenance to hospitals and clinics in the Midwest. Your company has experienced rapid growth of late. You have been managing your B2B sales team so far, but the demand is so high that you are overwhelmed with all the calls, contracts, and accounts. You are not able to manage everything effectively by yourself, so you plan to hire a Business Development Director who will manage the sales team and also conduct business development activities that should lead to sales. You will be presenting to the Board of Directors regarding the need to hire a Business Development Director.
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation that you intend to present to the Board that addresses the following.
- A summary of your company’s business expansion and need to hire a Business Development Director.
- An explanation of the importance of business development activities for B2B sales.
- An overview of the personalities, communication methods, and leadership styles that are most effective for business development for B2B sales.
- A description of the skills needed for a B2B sales force.
- At least one paragraph below each slide in the Speaker Notes section explaining what you would have said had you given the presentation live.
- Colors, pictures, and graphics to make your presentation visually appealing as well as professional looking.
- NOTE – Be sure the documents contain proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.