DETAILS: CHOOSE TWO ISSUES.
Choose two issues or challenges that the leaders of today’s health care organizations face. Select from among the following topics:
1. Staff Shortage (Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Providers, Ancillary Services)
2. Reorganization in Response to Merger or Consolidation of Services
3. Layoffs as a Result of Declining Revenues
4. Influx of Registry, Part-Time, and Temporary Contract Staff
5. Poor Performance Outcomes Leading to a Reduction in Medicare Reimbursement Dollars
6. Poor Job Satisfaction Rates Resulting in Turnover
You are the manager of an ancillary service department at a large, 500+ bed hospital. Develop a proposal (800-1,200 words) that is directed toward your staff, in which you address the following:
1. Inform the staff of the two issues (from the topics provided) your organization is facing.
2. Describe the impact of these issues on your department.
3. Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department.
4. Identify at least two examples from the required or recommended readings of techniques found to foster inclusion and improve communication and collaboration.
5. A minimum of FOUR academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
In addition to your textbook, “The Interprofessional Health Care Team: Leadership and Development”. A minimum of FOUR academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.