- Because visioning and effective decision making are primary tasks of leaders, discuss mechanisms that nurse managers can use to ensure that they make the best decisions.
- Describe positive and negative aspects of abandoning traditional healthcare strategic planning processes and adopting a contemporary approach.
- Discuss the process of external and internal environmental analyses, and then speculate on scenarios that may result if these steps in strategic planning are omitted or are not done well.
- Reflect on the mission, vision, values, and goals of a healthcare organization and provide examples of how individual employees, departments, and work units support all four of these as a foundation for directional strategies.
- Select one strategy from question 1 and describe how you would introduce the action or change you propose in the workplace. Then, map out what would need to happen for it to be implemented.
- How does complexity influence budget strategies and their implementation? Give examples.
- Write a business plan for a change, piece of equipment, or new process needed at your work.
This APA essay will have 1200-1500 words with 4 supporting references. Make certain to include an introduction and conclusion paragraph, along a title and reference page.
Leger, J. M., & Dunham-Taylor, J. (2018). Financial Management for Nurse Managers