Develop an overarching leadership approach to achieve flow.
PC-1.2: Contribute to team goals and objectives through active participation and collaboration.
After completing FLIGBY, scenes 1-23, and the assigned readings, access your FLIGBY Metrix Individual Report. Note the 23 skills that were assessed, and answer the following questions:
• What have you learned about your strengths and how they relate to finding flow in yourself and promoting flow in others?
• What have you learned about your weaknesses? Cover at least three, and include scholarly sources related to each one identified. When you include these, discuss the skill you need to improve as well as proven strategies for improvement.
Assure your paper is in APA format, and use at least three academic resources that help you better understand the highest and lowest rated skills based on your individual assessment. For example, if motivation is a problem identified in your assessment, research scholarly articles on motivation, and develop your paper based on what you learned through your research.
Be sure to review the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric in order to understand the criteria on which you will be evaluated.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the KU Online Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)