DQ (P) – Discussion Question 1
Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA2 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA2 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to Complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming PA2 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA2 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA2 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your PA2 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your PA2 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
- In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
- Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
- Repeat for a total of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources.
Professional Assignment 2 )
Case Study: Solving Team Challenges at DocSystems Billing, Inc. (Pages 284 – 290)
Read the DocSystems Billing case, including the briefing document and four scenes, and consider the following questions:
- What problems exist in this organization?
- How do these problems differ based on the employees’ roles?
- Why do employees object to Jim’s proposed solution?
- Make a recommendation to the client about what could be done next based on the data included.
- Summarize your observations for Jim, offer possible interpretations, and suggest an approach for next steps.