Review literature regarding issues or concerns within your selected nurse practitioner specialty: Lifestyle changes (increasing activity in teenagers)
Select a theory or model which is relevant to your nurse practitioner specialty and would offer a meaningful context for evidence-based practice surrounding the issue or concern which you identified.
1. In a PowerPoint Presentation, address the following.
o Introduction to the presentation
o Identify and describe a theory or model and explain its relevance to your nurse practitioner specialty.
o Describe an issue or concern that is related to your nurse practitioner specialty, and explain its impact on health care outcomes
o Explain how the theory or model can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or perspective offered through the application of this theory or model.
o Conclusion to the presentation
Preparing the presentation
· Application: Use Microsoft Word 2013™ to create the PowerPoint presentation.
· Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be 7 total slides (excluding title and reference slides).
· Speaker notes should be used and include in-text citations when applicable.
· A minimum of three (3) scholarly literature sources must be used.
Use your completed strategy map to formulate functional-level strategy for the primary business functions included in your plan. Functional-level strategies are the action plans used by departments within organizations to support the execution of business-level strategy at the managerial level. Create a 500-750 word action plan that addresses the following:
1. Identify which management tactics and strategies you will implement to meet your strategic goals for each of the stakeholders, departments, or business functions impacted by your plan: MBO, MBM, single-use or standing plans, competitive advantage, contingency planning, building scenarios, crisis planning, and innovation.
2. Provide an explanation of how you will apply managerial decision-making methods throughout your action plan.
3. Which business functions will be impacted by your action plan? What tactics will you use to manage implementation across business functions? What can you do to enhance collaboration/cross-functionality to ensure the success of your plan?
4. Identify leadership strategies you plan to implement throughout the execution of your action plan. In particular, explain which strategies you would implement to foster team collaboration among the multiple stakeholders who must collaborate to successfully implement the plan. Why do you think these will be successful?