Conduct a health assessment of a population of your choice. Explain the process and summarize the results.
Conduct a health assessment of a population of your choice as you complete the following:
- Describe the key elements that make up a health assessment at each of the following levels:
- Explain the process for completing a comprehensive health assessment.
- Summarize the findings of the health assessment you conducted. Be sure you include a brief description of the population you selected.
- Format: Include a title page and reference. Use APA style and formatting.
- Length: This assessment should be approximately 3–5 pages in length.
- References: Cite at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
- Font: Use double-spaced, 12-point, Times New Roman font.
First, think about how the attributes such as pitch, volume, pace and articulation of a speaker’s voice can be positive or negative in a speech. Give specific examples of when these would be the case. Second, identify a public figure who you feel has an exceptional voice. Explain what factors make his or her voice so exceptional, using the attributes you discussed in the first part of the discussion.