follow the below:
- Pitch: what do the authors want us to believe?
- Complaint: what are the authors worried about or reacting to?
- Moment: how do you know when this was published?
- Audience: how is the intended audience and why?
- Ethos: how do the authors establish their credibility?
- Pathos: how do the authors appeal to our emotions?
- Logos: how do the authors build logical arguments?
- How effective is this text, based on your analysis?
Each bullet should be a 4-5 sentence paragraph, but again, does not have to be a perfectly constructed one. What is most important in this exercise is the substance of your analysis. You must also cite the text; make sure to include the “does” to help explain your analysis.