Given the following Operating Characteristics from a queuing model with time units specified in hours, answer the five questions:
Po = 0.2857
Lq = 0.4960
L = 1.6071
Wq = 0.0496
W = 0.1607
Pw = 0.3968
- What is the probability that there are no customers in the system?
- What is the average time, in minutes, a customer spends waiting and being served?
- What is the average time, in minutes, a customer waits in line before being served?
- What is the average number of customers in the system?
- If the system serves a customer every 6 minutes, what is the service rate?