Hi, I need a 10 presentation, not including the title and reference page with speaker notes. I need to ASAP PLEASE..
Throughout this course, you have been using different analyses to determine best practices for developing your business plan. It’s time to develop a strategic plan that will help you determine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get there. Your strategic plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of your company. In addition, you will communicate the direction of your company to stakeholders.
Develop a strategic plan for the company that you selected in Week 3 and share your plan with stakeholders.
Create a 10 presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation:
- An introduction with mission and vision statements
- Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
- An environmental scanning of the company:
- Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
- External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
- Create a strategic objective for the company.
- Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan.
- Determine methods for collecting data and measuring success of the strategic plan.