Please read the instructions carefully and use the rubic
Adolescence: Contemporary Issues and Resources
Research the range of contemporary issues teenagers face today. In a 500-750-word paper, choose one issue (besides teen pregnancy) and discuss its effect on adolescent behavior and overall well-being. Include the following in your submission:
- Describe the contemporary issue and explain what external stressors are associated with this issue.
- Outline assessment strategies to screen for this issue and external stressors during an assessment for an adolescent patient. Describe what additional assessment questions you would need to ask and define the ethical parameters regarding what you can and cannot share with the parent or guardian.
- Discuss support options for adolescents encountering external stressors. Include specific support options for the contemporary issue you presented.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a 10-15 page paper. You must include a minimum of 6 scholarly sources in your citations and references. Follow proper APA format and style and include a cover page, reference page, and any applicable tables or appendices.
The following components should be addressed in your paper:
· Start with a statement of the problem and objective for the selected healthcare issues impacting the healthcare delivery system and professional nursing practice, which articulates the main objectives that the paper desires to achieve.
· How will findings from research articles analysis contribute to advancing the practice of nursing? (Identify no fewer than six relevant research articles)
· Include an analysis of a need for education within an agency and identify recommended action.
· Describe the significance and relevance of the problem. What is the appropriate communication level for the target audience’s educational experience in order to improve communication with staff, administration, or clients in their practice area? And why did you select?