** I will provide pictures**
- Enhance the image labeled “Couple in the park” using the same techniques as in the “Color correction in camera raw” tutorial.
- Enhance the image labeled “lighthouse” using the same techniques used in the “levels” tutorial.
- Take the image labeled “Rooster in the shadow” and use the “Highlight/Shadow” tool to correct it. You can search for different resources to find that tool.
- Use “smart sharpen” to correct the image “Motion bear”.
- Remove the extraneous elements (people and signs) from the “GoldenGate” image.
- Select just the flower from the image “Even more magic” and just the front pumpkin from “Pumpkinhead” and place them artistically in the lighthouse picture. You’re going to have to use the transform tool to make them fit.
- Create an image enclosed in text using a mask
- Create a black and white image with a touch of color using an adjustment layer