In this assignment, you will propose a quality improvement initiative from your place of employment that could easily be implemented if approved. Assume you are presenting this program to the board for approval of funding. Write an executive summary (750-1,000 words) to present to the board, from which the board will make its decision to fund your program or project. Include the following:
- The purpose of the quality improvement initiative.
- The target population or audience.
- The benefits of the quality improvement initiative.
- The interprofessional collaboration that would be required to implement the quality improvement initiative.
- The cost or budget justification.
- The basis upon which the quality improvement initiative will be evaluated.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prompt: Students pursue online degrees for a variety of reasons. What do you find beneficial about pursuing your doctoral degree online? How does working toward a doctoral degree online help you achieve your personal and/or professional goals?
Write a 1-page (approximately 350 words), double-spaced personal essay in response to the prompt above. To present your strongest writing skills, submit an essay that:
- Provides a focused and clear central idea that responds to the assignment prompt with developed ideas; Organizes ideas with paragraphing and transitions;Uses grammar and mechanics to effectively communicate meaning to readers; Maintains academic integrity by demonstrating your original work.
- Using outside sources is not required for this essay; if you use them, however, then you must cite any information you paraphrase or quote.