Use the practice problem and a qualitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1000-1,250 word essay, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Critique Guidelines” for suggested headings and content for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- SOAP Documentaion
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA