Putting It All Together
This assignment includes two parts. You are to write a report that covers both. You should have a title page and include references.
Modify your intake to meet the following dietary recommendations (already attached).
Your new diet analysis must meet these goals. These should look familiar. They are recommendations we have discussed throughout the class.
- Calorie intake is within 200 calories of the calorie level recommended by the diet analysis program. Be sure you selected the correct activity for your daily activities.
- All nutrients meet or exceed the target or limit. Be sure not to exceed the upper limit for the nutrient.
- The source of calories from carbohydrates is >55% and the source of calories from fat is <25%.
Screenshot the results of your analysis (already attached as JPEG)
Once you have modified your diet, fill in the table below (Table is also attached) Be sure to copy and paste the table into your report. You can add more lines by placing your cursor in the last cell and hit the “tab” button. This will add another line to the table. You may not have the same number of foods in each column.
1) Foods I deleted from my diet
2) Foods I changed the amount in my diet
3) New Foods I added to my diet
Answer the following questions in a short written essay. This summary should be at least one page, double-spaced, 12 point font, and 1″ margins.
- Was making the changes an easy task?
- Are the changes realistic?
- Is there a particular type of food you found yourself adding and/or deleting?
In the next two pages, your summary should be at least two pages, double-spaced, 12 point font, and 1″ margins. Use references where needed.
- Relate the changes you made in your diet to five things related to healthy nutrition facts. There is no right or wrong. Be sure to explain your response in detail. Do make the five items obvious such as a new paragraph for each item.
2. Implement the following and describe your experience. Your discussion should include obstacles and successes you faced implementing the change
- Obtain all protein through food for a week.