- Explain the process of medication reconciliation
- Identify best-practices for medication reconciliation
- Apply the concept of medication reconciliation to the client scenario
- Explain how to identify and reconcile medication discrepancies
- Identify who should be involved in the medication reconciliation process
Assignment instructions: .
- Using the client scenario provided on the assignment document docx and your Davis Drug Guide for Nurse’s, conduct medication reconciliation. Be sure to include the following in your final submission:
- Explain the medication reconciliation process
- Analyze the client scenario for any omissions, additions, or duplications of medications and discuss the implications to the client.
- Analyze the client scenario for potential risks associated with the client’s current condition and currently prescribed home medications
- Identify potential drug interaction and prioritize the drug interactions that are most concerning to you.
- Identify actions that the nurse should implement and provide a reason for each action.
Use the provided document form to complete the Medication Reconciliation Assignment: