Case briefing is important to virtually every legal field. You’ll brief the case found at
Make sure to follow the case briefing format found in the sample case briefing at
Prepare your answers in well-organized paragraphs.
- Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with one-inch margins. (Don’t use any fancy or cursive fonts.) Your paper should be written in Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program.
- Include the following information at the top of your submission: Name and address, student number, course title and number, and the project number.
- Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
1What is the nature of and the need for a social media policy?
2.The whole assignment must have a minimum of 75 to 100 words and 5-7 sentences in length. Your post will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements. Be sure to write complete sentences and to check your response for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
3. Distinguish criminal behavior from tortious behavior and discuss the rise of cyber torts and cyber crimes.
4. What challenges has the use of the Internet created for businesses and how are those challenges being met?