Research paper 1
COT / Research Assignment # 1
The student will share their PICOT question and further explore and explain its key components, as well as examine its feasibility as a hypothetical project. This PICOT question will be used in your practicum. At the end of the class, the PICOT question should be approved by the instructor to continue the program.
- You will submit one (1) paper as part of this assignment; inclusive of:
- PICOT (written/narrative)
- Your scholarly paper must follow APA format. Include a cover page and headings per 6th edition APA guidelines.
- PICOT (written/narrative):
- The PICOT (written/narrative) component of the assignment should be no more than 4-7 pages (not including the title or references pages).
- Include the following components in the PICOT part of your scholarly paper:
- Title Page
- Problem Statement
- PICOT Question explanation of each component
- Population of Interest
- Intervention of Interest
- Comparison of Interest
- Outcome of Interest
- References Page
- Attached you will find
The following is the formats Required for Research paper 1:
SafeAssign accepts these file formats only: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, PPT, ODT, TXT, RTF, PDF, and HTML. Files in other formats aren’t checked. Submit your paper to the Global Reference Database to help prevent plagiarism.