Since then, additional quality improvement methods have evolved:
- Shewhart Cycle (PDCA)
- Six Sigma (DMAIC)
- Lean (5S)
- Describe the steps in each of the three quality improvement methods listed above.
- While evolving from industry, describe how each quality improvement method can be applied to achieve quality improvement in healthcare organizations.
- For the analysis of each quality improvement method, the discussion should be a minimum of three (3) paragraphs, with a maximum of five (5) paragraphs.
2. Use APA format and cite sources, as necessary.
- Student’s must use a minimum of 3 scholarly references – scholarly references can include peer-reviewed articles, textbooks, journals, and scholarly news articles. No YouTube videos.
Textbook Title: Applying Quality Management in Healthcare: A Systems Approach
Author:Patrice L. Spath and Diane L. Kelly
Publisher (Year): 2017