Supply Chain Management
Select a company of your choice, and calculate the most current days of working capital (DWC) that are available. Review page 656 in the textbook, and watch the short video segment “Working Capital,” which is one of the required unit resources in this unit. In addition to your calculations, include the information below
- How does this company’s ratio compare to those of its competitors?
- Why is comparing this ratio to the industry average important?
- Explain how a well-managed supply chain can come into play here.
You may use the company’s webpage, or keep in mind that the CSU Online Library has several databases to choose from that are good starting points for your research:
- Mergent Online,
- Business Insights: Global,
- Business Source Ultimate, and
- ABI/INFORM Collection.
should be at least two pages in length. Use APA format to cite and reference all quoted and paraphrased material, including your textbook. Use a minimum of two sources, one of which may be the textbook. Include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and references page. An abstract is not required.