The great variety of careers and occupations within the field of HHS is growing every year. A review of some of the data bases in the text will provide opportunities to search and identify many occupational areas within different governmental departments and programs. Searching, for example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website will result in finding many careers such as: social workers, preschool programs, criminal justice, counseling, gerontology, and drug and alcohol treatment. After selecting two different websites related to HHS, identify two career areas in the HHS field and do the following:(RN NURSE & SOCIAL WORKER)
- Record the websites or data bases, listing the careers or occupations given.
- Prepare a brief description of the career / occupation.
- Respond thoughtfully to the following two questions:
- Selecting one of the career occupation areas, complete the following sentence: I believe working in the HHS career area would be right for me because…
- In this career area the kind of work I would be doing would be… (complete the sentence)