The topic is : In the Western Catholic Church, The Difference and Similarities Between Lay persons and the Clergy
– Difference and Simalarity in terms of both lay and clergy were baptized and must committed to baptismal promises
– Difference and similarity in terms of ministry in the Church, lay can not perform sacrament of confessions, celebrating mass, or perform the sacrement of confirmation
– Difference and similarity in terms canonical lay since lay people could be married but clergy men could not
– Difference and similarity in terms ultimate goal
Clergy aimed to please God
Lay person aimed to please his wife or husband
– And all other point you think of.