Unit 5 Discussion with it’s own references and title page PLEASE…
- Chapters 9 & 11 (Charles text)
- Christian worldview: Titus 3:3-8; Hebrews 12:5-13; Titus 3:3-8; Micah 7:18
No one has said that being a teacher is easy. You’re planning for and knowledge of your students will aid you in mastering your craft. Explain how you will use your faith and the given Scriptures as you lead through example and plan for discipline and management. Use references from the text and your own experiences/future experiences to support your answer.
- Writing Assignment: With its own up to date references PLEASE.
- Topic How I Will Support My Students’ Efforts to Participate and Persevere (100 – 150 words per bullet point) 40 pts
- How will I speak with and interact with my students?
- How will I make sure students know what they are expected to do?
- What types of activities will I emphasize in teaching?
- How will I engage students actively when I am providing instruction?
- How will I monitor and help students when they are doing independent work?
- How will I use my personal charisma to influence behavior?
- How will I use my body language to influence behavior?
- How will I influence students to do high-quality work?
- Specific Format for each topic: Write bulleted questions in bold print. Each bullet point indicates a new paragraph. Write the rest of the paragraph in regular print.