Using the library databases, select one in-depth article from a well-respected academic business journal related to your area of interest. Use supplemental journal articles to support or refute your primary article.
- Critique the journal article, including assumptions, clarity, interpretation of data, relevance, methodology, and information literacy.
- Assess how you might address the points raised by your critique (previous bullet point), including how you might improve or build on the approach, methods, hypotheses, and conclusions in the article.
- Integrated supplemental articles using a well-reasoned style and objective approach.
- Complete your response to this assignment in a 4-5-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name the document SU_BUS7000_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- By the due date assigned, submit the document to the Submissions Area.