Wk 6: International Plastics, Inc., Security Plan and RFP Presentation [due Mon]
- The executive team is satisfied with all the technology recommendations they have received. They recently expressed concern with the security of their systems and data. They believe that adding these new technologies will create more issues with security. The project start date is approaching, so they would like to see your system security plan with your final Request for Proposal (RFP) presentation to the executive team. This proposal presentation will be where the executive team decides on their next step with this project.
Write a 2- to 3-page system security plan that includes charts or explanations of the following:
- Hardware that can be implemented in the IT infrastructure to help with security
- Software that can be implemented in the IT infrastructure to help with security
- Technology that can be used to protect the company’s data
- Technology that can be used to monitor the IT operations
- Final recommendations
- Create a 10- to 12-slide media-rich Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes to present at the RFP meeting with the CEO and his executive team. Include the following in your presentation:
- Summary of the current infrastructure
- Recommendations for improvement
- Updated system drawings
- Relevant graphics, images, videos, audio, etc. Note: Refer to the recommended Lynda.com® video for further assistance creating a media-rich presentation.
- Summary of the ERP system management plan
- Summary of e-commerce recommendation
- Summary of security recommendations
- References cited in APA format
- Include at least 3 academic references.
Submit one Word file and one PowerPoint file only. No zip files. There should be two files submitted for this assignment in one submission (you can attach two files in one attempt).