Your reading assignment this module presents 5 decisions that can serve as cardinal points on a life compass (i.e., north, south, east, west). How have you answered (or are you answering) the following questions proposed by Elmore (2015, p. 169-177)?
- Decision #1: What are my values?
- Decision #2: What vision do I want to pursue?
- Decision #3: What is my virtue?
- Decision #4: What’s the best venue for me?
- Decision #5: What vehicles will I employ to help me reach my goal?
How do your responses to these questions serve as the cardinal on the compass of your life?
Please review the Discussion Assignment Instructions